BIOSTAR’S NEW FLAGSHIP MOTHERBOARD RANGE
January 19th, 2021, Taipei, Taiwan – BIOSTAR, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards, and storage devices today announces the launch of their latest Z590 VALKYRIE series motherboard range engineered to run Intel’s 11thgen Rocket Lake-S processors.
Designed based on the latest Z590 chipset from Intel, BIOSTAR’s VALKYRIE series motherboards are a brand-new breed of enthusiast grade motherboards in the market. Launched in two versions with two different form factors, the Z590 VALKYRIE (ATX) and the Z590I VALKYRIE (Mini-ITX) both carries a fully armored cover design resonating with BIOSTAR’s goal of producing a premium flagship motherboard range that adds form, functionality and the wow factor to their product range.
An all-new armor gear design brings sleek design elements with passive cooling capability to the mix, and the use of gold and pink accents showcases a powerful yet royal outlook making the new VALKYRIE motherboard range fresh and extremely swoon worthy. Features like BIOSTAR’s proprietary LED ROCK ZONE and VIVID LED DJ which are fan favorites when it comes to RGB lighting technology adds extra customization to the mix for users.
Engineered by BIOSTAR with the latest and greatest motherboard technology in the planet, the Z590 VALKYRIE series motherboards are ideal for users looking to install the best hardware into their new gaming rig or editing system.
With features like PCIe 4.0 which is 2x times faster than the older PCIe 3.0 and supports a bandwidth of 16GT/s bit rate, the Z590 VALKYRIE stands above its competitors by both style and technology.
Capable of running up to 128 GB of DDR4 Memory on 4 DIMMs with boost clock speeds that can reach up to 5000+(OC), the VALKYRIE series is designed for all purposes, easily capable of handling the best hardware in the toughest use cases.
The VALKYRIE series motherboards are powered by BIOSTAR’s 22 phase power design and Digital PWM technology which increases system efficiency and has faster transient performance. Smartly integrated 20K Hours Durable Solid Capacitors adds an extra layer of protection to the system with its durability while providing a stable voltage output with unhindered performance.
Features like Dr. Mos help users to set up smooth overclock performance while BIOSTAR’s proprietary Tough Power Connectors ensure the stability and reliability of the power supply.
Furthermore, the VALKYRIE series motherboards are engineered with fins heat sink combined together with active cooling and a full copper base and metal back plate design which can improve power supply efficiency, reduce overall temperature by 29.1% and extend the life and quality of your computer.
Storage wise, the VALKYRIE series utilizes superior PCIe M.2 4.0 technology which provides a bandwidth of 64Gb/s and is 2x times faster than PCIe M.2 3.0 under lower latency. Additional features like CPU OPT Header, A.I FAN and BIOS EZ Mode provides the VALKYRIE series motherboard, added dexterity and ease of use for quick installations and system management.
When it comes to rear I/O, the Z590 VALKYRIE motherboard has a fully packed Rear I/O panel protected by its Armor Gear shield with ports like 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/ Mouse port for older devices.
The motherboard also comes with a single USB 3.2 (Gen2x2) Type-C port which has a max data transfer rate of 20Gbps and improved data transmission speed, 5 x USB 3.2 (Gen2) ports, and 2 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) ports are present for fast efficient connectivity.
2 x WIFI Antenna ports and the capability to run WiFi 6 is readily available for faster internet connection and a single LAN port powered by Realtek RTL8125B chipset brings up the rest for network connectivity with BIOSTAR’s 2.5 Guard technology providing safe stable internet connection with protection against electrical surges and prevents damage from lightning strikes. For display connectivity, the Z590 VALKYRIE motherboard comes with a built-in DP port (DP1.4) capable of supporting up to 5K screen resolution with the power of the latest Intel 11th Gen processors, delivering bright, crystal-clear images.
Audio Codec ALC1220 is the preferred audio technology used by the Z590 VALKYRIE motherboard with 5 x Audio connectors capable of delivering 7.1 Channels, High-Definition Audio for smooth user experience for gaming and watching movies with high quality surround sound. Furthermore, the Z590 VALKYRIE motherboard also comes with a single SPDIF_Out port for that added audio amplification.
The Z590I VALKYRIE motherboard also comes with a highly versatile I/O palette. Providing much more than its small form, the Mini ITX variant of the VALKYRIE series is packed with all the essentials including 1 x USB 3.2 (Gen2x2) Type C port, 2 x USB 3.2 (Gen2) ports, 3 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) ports and 2 x USB 2.0 ports to provide ample USB connectivity. Features like a traditional PS/2 Keyboard/ Mouse port provides users with more flexibility when connecting their input devices. A single display type port is available for Video output together with an HDMI 4K2K port that can emulate bright, crystal-clear images at a 4K resolution on a refresh rate of 60Hz, this is achieved by the power of the latest Intel processors.
Much like its bigger sibling, the Z590I VALKYRIE motherboard uses Realtek RTL8125B chipset for its single port LAN connectivity with BIOSTAR’s proprietary 2.5 Guard technology to protect the system against any unwanted electrical hazards. Two WIFI Antenna ports provide wireless internet connectivity to the motherboard with support for WiFi 6 also available for users to expand on.
ALC1220 audio technology powers the new Z590I VALKYRIE motherboard’s audio functionality with 3 x Audio connectors capable of delivering 7.1 Channels, High-Definition Audio for immersive user experience. Even with its small form-factor BIOSTAR has crafted the Z590I VALKYRIE motherboard to be a top shelf high end gaming motherboard that serves as a great choice for users looking for small form yet to have the performance of a full-on flagship ATX motherboard.
To conclude, BIOSTAR’s VALKYRIE series motherboards are ready to take on the competition and come out on top. With a bold new design approach mixed with cutting edge technology, these are by far the best high-end motherboards available in the market for PC enthusiasts, capable of delivering unparalleled performance and durability.
Key Features of the Biostar Z590 VALKYRIE Motherboards
- Increases system efficiency
- Has faster transient performance
- Delivers stable power and reliability
- Makes you overclock smoothly
- Improves thermal performance
- Delivers superior efficiency and performance
20K Hours Durable Solid Capacitors
- Improve power modules durability
- Last longer than electrolytic capacitors
- Ensure stable output voltage and performance
Tough Power Connectors
- Makes your computer last longer
- Packs more power and durability
- Ensures stable and reliable power supply
- Protects I/O interfaces
- Improves thermal dissipation
- Synchronize it to build your own color gaming lights
- Deliver higher performance and DIMM capacities
- Improve data integrity and lower power consumption
- Feature Daisy Chain design and offer better memory overclocking
- Supports a 16GT/s bit rate
- Maintains backward compatibility
- It’s 2X bandwidth than PCIe 3.0
PCIe M.2 4.0
- Delivers lower latency
- Delivers the highest bandwidth 64Gb/s
- It’s 2 times faster than PCIe M.2 3.0
USB 3.2 GEN2x2
- Reversible Type C connector
- Improves data transmission speed
- Has a max data transfer rate of 20Gbps
- Strengthens electrical stability
- Makes internet more stability at home
- Prevents damage from lightning strikes and electrical surges
Display Port 5K (Z590 VALKYRIE only)
- With Intel 11th gen processors, can do 5K at 60Hz
- Fills the entire screen with lifelike images
- Expresses bright and highly detailed content
LED ROCK ZONE
- Offers more colorful lighting options
- Supports to a wide array of peripherals
- Comes with the RGB 12V LED header and ARGB 5V LED header
VIVID LED DJ
- Change system colors
- Enjoy the process of computer modding
- Customize the on-board LEDs and LED ROCK ZONE
CPU OPT Header
- Keep your computer stable
- Connect any kind of water coolers
- Enjoy awesome liquid cooling system
- It has automatic detection system
- Ensures optimum performance and save more energy
- Detects temperature of PC to make fan operate at defined speed
A.I TP Control
- Provides a user-friendly BIOS environment
- Enjoy extreme overclocking performance
- Features easy-to-use BIOS system interface
- Guides you to solve your problems with ease
- Makes everything as simple and efficient as possible
BIOSTAR, is a professional brand dedicated to the production of motherboards, gaming motherboards, SSD, graphics cards, industrial computing systems, IoT, crypto mining equipment, healthcare solutions and motor start battery. Since its establishment in 1986, BIOSTAR has become a major motherboard supplier in the IT industry. In order to pursue the best quality and aesthetic design, BIOSTAR has invested heavily in ID design, equipment, global marketing research as well as R&D. With a constant emphasis on quality, BIOSTAR always seeks to improve beyond better and race to the future.