London, UK (March 1, 2021) — BAFTA-winning independent developer Bossa Studios announced the release of “Bad Blood” for Surgeon Simulator 2, a free update bringing helpful tweaks to the in-game UI, creation mode additions, global leaderboards, and nine new hilariously ridiculous competitive levels.
With Bad Blood, Bossa Studios is looking to test every would-be doctor in the form of nine new competitive levels — all of which are coming today to Surgeon Simulator 2 owners completely free of charge! Jump in and go head to head in these awesome new challenges:
- WASD Heroes: Keep-up with floor targets in a bombastic free-for-all homage to classic arcade dance machines!
- Panel Smash: Channel that inner appetite for destruction in a mad dash to the finish line. Be advised: may involve ball pits.
- Match 4: Supermarket Sweep has swept over the surgery with this organ-fuelled time-trial. It’s the perfect speed-run candidate, brimming with challenges!
- Anatomy Theft: The ultimate test of player’s surgery skills in an anatomy-orientated trial. Hopefully distinguishing between kidney and lungs isn’t too hard?
- Limb-Ripper: Self-explanatory: rip and tear until the job’s done!
- Surgical Mayhem: Fight over Bob’s very limited supply of body parts. Whoever secures enough limbs will be crowned victorious!
- Heading Out: A classic, carnival-style coconut shy but with Bob’s heads. Dunk the most Bob heads to win in this fun-for-all-the-family rapid level.
- Top Of The World: The sky may be the limit, but players have to get there first! It’s a race to the top in a series of challenges that must be toppled along the way.
- Surgery Relay: Sports day is back, and this time, it’s surgical. Cooperate in this relay-style challenge, but keep an eye out for competitors, who will take any and all opportunities to sabotage any rivals…
Since the launch of Surgeon Simulator 2, players have clamored for a means to prove that they are the best of the best — which is now possible thanks to the implementation of campaign leaderboards! These leaderboards track how long it takes players to complete competitive levels and precisely how much blood loss Bob has suffered at player’s hands! Proving who is the best doctor among friends is now as easy as pointing-out each other’s global rank!
The Bad Blood update also brings some highly sought-after quality of life improvements to Surgeon Simulator 2, particularly to the UI — which now sports a sleek new design to the lobby terminal, as well as more concise definitions for game modes and simplified notifications for party invites! Additionally, Creation Mode has received new props and textures in the form of some groovy wallpapers and Mr. Mainframe cutouts.
Surgeon Simulator 2 is a physics-based medical simulation where every object, every organ, and every limb are up for grabs — or dropping (it depends on a player’s skill level). Enter the labyrinthine Bossa Labs to experience all-new operations, a thrilling story mode, 4-player online co-op & competitive play, and the bonafide Creation Mode! Surgeon Simulator 2 is out now on the Epic Game Store and available for £19.99 / $24.99.
Keep up to date with all things Surgeon Simulator 2 by joining the conversations on Discord, and by following the game on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and the official website: https://www.surgeonsim.com/
About Bossa Studios
Bossa Studios is a BAFTA-winning independent games developer and publisher based in London. Driven by creativity, charm, and flair, they make genre-defining games that champion innovation and originality, and are loved by creators worldwide. These include the critically-acclaimed Surgeon Simulator, I am Bread, and Monstermind. Bossa’s latest release is the highly anticipated sequel: Surgeon Simulator 2. For more information please visit www.bossastudios.com.
About Surgeon Simulator
Surgeon Simulator 2013 is the critically acclaimed operation sim, which sees players step into the shoes of the would-be surgeon, Dr. Nigel Burke. Available on Steam, PlayStation 4, Android, PSVR, and most recently Nintendo Switch, Surgeon Simulator has sold roughly 5 million copies since its original release in 2013. For more information please visit www.surgeonclassic.com.
I have been obsessed with computers, tech, gadgets and games since the early 1980’s having grown up on the Commodore 64 and Amiga computers.
By day I work in the IT Security Industry and have been in IT for over 20 years. On my spare time I am a Vlogger, Blogger, Streamer, Gadget Reviewer, affiliate marketer, influencer and entertainer. I am also an avid movie fan, TV Show fan, Anime fan, video game fan and fan of trying anything and everything new.